Bob Scripture's Story
New Prague resident Bob Scripture talks with John Masberg, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, about his experience as a patient at Mayo Clinic Health System after suffering a stroke.
Featured Topic5 ways slimming screen time is good for your healthApril 26, 2019
Speaking of HealthWhy schedule a back-to-school physical before school’s even out?April 17, 2019
Speaking of HealthHow do bladder Botox injections work?March 15, 2019
Physical therapy helps patients of all ages reduce pain and improve or restore mobility — in many cases without surgery. It often reduces the need for long-term use of prescription medications, helping to avoid their negative side effects.
Physical therapy includes treatment and services in the following areas:
- Amputee rehabilitation
- Back pain
- CVA (stroke)
- Fall prevention
- Gait/balance dysfunction
- Joint sprains/strains
- Manual therapy such as strain/counter-strain and others
- Musculoskeletal dysfunction such as lower back pain, neck pain, etc.
- Neurological dysfunction such as MS and Parkinson's
- Occupational health including ergonomic recommendations
- Pain management
- Pediatric physical therapy
- Personalized treatment plans to reduce the risk of injury in everyday activities
- Post-op surgical rehabilitation
- Pregnancy and back pain
- Strength and conditioning
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Wound care
For additional information, visit our Rehabilitation Therapies page.
Rehabilitation Services504 Sixth Ave. NW, New Prague, MN 56071
- Mon-Fri:8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Staff are available to schedule appointments over the phone during the time listed above. For your convenience, appointments are available from 6 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.