Speaking of HealthResilience: Prepping for a busy holiday seasonNovember 08, 2018
Patient StoriesFeeling fantastic after minimally invasive heart valve surgeryNovember 08, 2018
Speaking of HealthClean up your hand-washing skillsOctober 29, 2018
Some days feel like a sprint; others, a marathon. Here’s an easy breakfast recipe to fuel your day:
Overnight Refrigerator Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup skim milk or soy milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Greek low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup diced apples or blueberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all of the ingredients in a 1-pint mason jar.
- Screw on the lid, and shake until well-combined.
- Refrigerate overnight, and eat chilled.
Serves 1; 193 calories