Speaking of HealthUterovaginal prolapse — What's that?July 17, 2019
Speaking of HealthIs Botox the fix for all facial wrinkles?July 16, 2019
Patient StoriesCancer survivor advises men to get checked for testicular cancerJuly 15, 2019
Some days feel like a sprint; others, a marathon. Here’s an easy breakfast recipe to fuel your day:
Overnight Refrigerator Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup skim milk or soy milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Greek low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup diced apples or blueberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all of the ingredients in a 1-pint mason jar.
- Screw on the lid, and shake until well-combined.
- Refrigerate overnight, and eat chilled.
Serves 1; 193 calories