Speaking of HealthAddressing your mental health by identifying the signs of anxiety and depressionJanuary 22, 2019
Speaking of HealthIs Botox the fix for all facial wrinkles?January 17, 2019
Speaking of HealthWhat is urge incontinence, and how is it treated?January 10, 2019
Some days feel like a sprint; others, a marathon. Here’s an easy breakfast recipe to fuel your day:
Overnight Refrigerator Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup skim milk or soy milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Greek low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup diced apples or blueberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all of the ingredients in a 1-pint mason jar.
- Screw on the lid, and shake until well-combined.
- Refrigerate overnight, and eat chilled.
Serves 1; 193 calories