Patient StoriesPalliative, hospice care ease transition for terminally ill manOctober 18, 2018
Patient StoriesRegular mammograms, 3D imaging lead to early breast cancer detectionOctober 17, 2018
Patient StoriesBack on the field, calling the shotsOctober 15, 2018
Meditation is a simple, quick way to reduce stress that you can do wherever you are. Meditation is considered a type of mind-body complementary medicine. Meditation can produce a deep state of relaxation and a tranquil mind. During meditation, you focus your attention and eliminate the stream of jumbled thoughts that may be crowding your mind and causing stress. This process may result in enhanced physical and emotional well-being.
Try these Mindfulness Meditations created by Roberto P. Benzo, M.D.
You can listen to the MP3 audio files now or download an audio file to your computer or other device to listen at your convenience. To download, right-click on the audio link, choose "Save file as" and save the file to the appropriate location on your device.
- Ten breath practice introduction
- Ten breath practice
- What is mindfulness, and tips for the journey
- Body scan
- Mindful standing yoga practice
- Mindfulness meditation on the breath
- Mindfulness meditation on the body
- Mindfulness meditation on sounds, thoughts and emotion
- The 3-minute mindful breathing for the daily journey
Get more information on the Mindful Breathing Lab.