In a positive environment, young campers who are overweight are active, eat well and learn skills to live a healthy lifestyle. Watch this video about Jordyn’s story.
Let Us Help You Find the Perfect Program
Call 715-838-6731 or
Speaking of HealthTips for staying on track during 'national eating season'November 05, 2019
Patient StoriesEnjoying new adventures thanks to bariatric surgeryNovember 04, 2019
Speaking of Health6 tips for a successful runSeptember 26, 2019
You’ve got what it takes. You can lose weight and keep it off. We see it all the time.
A healthy weight not only improves self-esteem, it can help control high blood pressure, manage cholesterol and diabetes, and reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease. As weight is lost, there is less strain on the back, knees and ankles, and pain is reduced.
The benefits are remarkable. Just watch Carleen's story:
To determine if you're at a healthy weight, use the BMI calculator to find out your body mass index (BMI).
If you're not at a healthy weight, let us help you determine which weight management program option is best for you. We have several programs available, including:
- Phase 1
- Decision Free — If you have 30 to 230 pounds to lose, this weekly class is coached by a weight management specialist. You will use meal replacements and be medically supervised as needed.
- Healthy Solutions — If you have 20 to 50 pounds to lose, this weekly class is coached by a weight management specialist. You will use a combination of meal replacements, entrees, and unlimited vegetables and fruits. This option is available with or without medical supervision.
- Phase 2 — During this maintenance phase, you will learn how to protect your weight and health throughout the year.
- Weight Wise — If you have 10 to 40 pounds to lose, you will use an easy-to-follow food plan.
- Mayo Clinic Diet — If you have 10 to 30 pounds to lose, this 10-week lifestyle class will help you develop healthy nutrition and exercise habits.
- At-home options
- Quick Start Diet Kit — You will use the Healthy Solutions program with meal replacements and supporting materials.
- Weekly Phone Class — You will use the Healthy Solutions program with meal replacements and receive support from other class members.
Free group information sessions are held weekly in Eau Claire. Are you ready to get started? Call 715-838-6731 today.