- Choosing a Primary Care Provider
- Specialized Care Just for Children
- WIAA Sports Physicals & Immunization Clinics
Speaking of Health12 tips for managing teen acneJanuary 04, 2019
Speaking of HealthPreparing kids for the flu shot: Tips for parentsDecember 19, 2018
Speaking of Health12 tips for keeping children safe during the holidaysDecember 17, 2018
Specially trained in all aspects of family medicine, our physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in Chippewa Falls provide you with personalized care and develop relationships with all members of your family that will last a lifetime. Whether you require specialized treatment for a health condition, or if it is time for your physical or a well-baby check, our providers will work with you to determine the best treatment plan and establish a wellness strategy to help you stay healthy.
To deliver better care with improved experiences and outcomes in a way that reduces health care costs, we are bringing care teams together to collaborate on your care. Your primary care provider will guide your care team. Learn more about team-based care.
When the need for specialized care arises, our providers are experts at matching you and your family with specialized care. They will assist with coordinating care to ensure all your health care needs are met.
FAMILY MEDICINE SERVICES
- Behavioral health (depression, stress, anxiety screening, treatment)
- Care for minor illnesses and injuries
- Chronic disease management
- Dermatology (acne, moles, warts)
- Family planning services
- Infant and children care
- Internal medicine
- Men's health
- Minor surgeries
- Physicals for annual care, sports, school or employment
- Preventive screenings
- Weight management
- Women's health and obstetrics
- Workers' compensation