A broad range of pediatric and adult audiology services is available through our ENT department. Audiology services are provided Monday through Thursday on an appointment basis.
Diagnostic hearing evaluation to determine:
- Type and degree of hearing loss
- Need for medical intervention
- Hearing aid candidacy
Hearing aid services:
- Hearing aid consultation
- Hearing aid sales with 45-day trial period
- Follow-up support, including repairs, adjustments, and reprogramming.
- Offer hearing aids, both conventional analogue and digital products, from several different manufacturers and price ranges.
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening program consultation and follow-up recommendations.
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) assessment and counseling, along with Tinnitus Retraining Therapy.
- Hearing conservation (helping companies to stay within the OSHA guidelines/standards for hearing conservation).
- Community education - we are happy to come speak to community groups about any hearing or balance related topics.