Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Locations & Services
Orthopedic surgery is about relieving pain, restoring function and treating the whole patient. It is a great privilege to help patients with difficulties related to lower extremity arthritis, other bone and tendon degenerative conditions, trauma, deformity and more. In my clinic you will learn about your orthopedic diagnosis and treatment options. Whenever possible we start with safe nonoperative treatment plans, and we will discuss if/when surgery is an option.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my wife and three children. I enjoy outdoor activities on the lakes, rivers, and beautiful farmlands in southern Minnesota. My personal interests and hobbies include walleye fishing, canoeing/paddle boarding, golf, scuba diving, downhill skiing, ice hockey, cooking and grilling.
Training & Credentials
- Gustavus Adolphus College, Saint. Peter, Minnesota
- University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine
- Master of Science in Cell Biology, Neurobiology and Anatomy, Loyola University, Chicago, Illinois
- Orthopedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, Minnesota
- Foot and Ankle Surgery, University of Tennessee Campbell Clinic, Memphis
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (AOFAS)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Association for Anatomy (AAA)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Mid-America Orthopaedic Association (MAOA)
- Ankle and hindfoot reconstructive surgery
- Ankle joint replacement
- Hip and knee replacement
- Ankle arthroscopy (minimally invasive surgery)
- Lower extremity fracture care
- Sports injuries of the foot and ankle
- Minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery