Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Locations & Services
Hospital and Clinic1222 E. Woodland Ave., Barron, WI 54812
I am originally from northern Wisconsin, so I am glad to be closer to family and the outdoor activities we enjoy, like hiking and fishing. I chose family medicine because I like the variety of patients I get to work with, particularly adolescents and women. I hope to help my patients achieve and maintain healthy lifestyles.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Nuclear Medicine Technology, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- Master’s degree, Physician Assistant Studies, Augsburg College, Minneapolis, MN
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Exams
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Adolescent health
- Community health education
- Women's health