Need to make an appointment?
Hospital and Clinic
Speaking of Health5 ways to prepare before starting a familyMarch 21, 2019
Patient StoriesA new me: Learning to live well with chronic conditionsMarch 13, 2019
Speaking of HealthChoose the birth control that’s best for youMarch 04, 2019
Internal Medicine provides primary care for adults who have multiple medical conditions or undefined symptoms and complaints.
Internal Medicine services include:
- Preventive medicine screening care such as mammograms, pap smears, routine colon cancer screening evaluations, cholesterol screening, blood pressure screening, etc.
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms such as shortness of breath, chest pain, abdominal pain, back pain, etc.
- Management of multiple medications.
- Care for patients with chronic medical illnesses such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, emphysema, etc.
- Pre-operative physicals (some pre-operative physicals are performed by the )
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
- Clinic Hours:
- Mon-Fri:7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Clinic hours subject to change on holidays.
Providers View More
Radhika Parikh, M.B.B.S.
Hospital Medicine, Intensive Care (Critical Care), Internal Medicine
Related Upcoming Classes View More
Speaking of Health Series: Spring 2019 at VINE: Disease-Fighting FoodsMankato, MN