Get Resources to Live Well
- Eat well.
- Move more.
- Support your mind.
- Get tools.
Visit Live Well for tips on how to stay on top of your health.
A healthy weight can help control high blood pressure, manage cholesterol and diabetes, as well as reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease. If you are looking for a change, we offer a variety of weight loss options that can make a difference, whether you want to lose 10 or 250 pounds. You can do it, and we are ready to help.
These resources can help you:
- Get healthy lifestyle information on our Live Well page.
- Calculate your body mass index.
- Calculate the number of daily calories your body needs.
- Get healthy recipes from Mayo Clinic.
- Discover nonsurgical options for weight loss.
- Explore nutrition therapy and education tailored to individual goals.
- See what your options are for surgical weight loss (bariatric surgery).
Find additional weight management tips and patient stories on our blog to help you reach your goals.