Mayo Clinic Express Care Online
Offers quick, convenient care for common conditions.
Express Care Online
Mayo Clinic Express Care Online offers quick, convenient care for 14 common conditions to patients ages 18 months through 75 years, unless otherwise noted.
To access Mayo Clinic Express Care Online, you need to be a Mayo Clinic or a Mayo Clinic Health System patient with a Patient Online Services account. If you don’t have a Patient Online Services account, sign up online. You also should be physically located in or a resident of Iowa, Minnesota or Wisconsin.
How to Access Express Care Online
- Log in to your Patient Online Services account through the Mayo Clinic Health System website or through the Mayo Clinic App.
- Click on Express Care Online.
- Answer the diagnostic questionnaire for your condition.
- Cold (upper respiratory illness)
- Cold sores
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Oral contraceptives (females ages 18-34)
- Sinusitis (sinus symptoms)
- Smoking cessation (ages 18+)
- Sore throat
- Tick exposure
- Urinary tract infections (females ages 12-75)
- Vaginal yeast infection (females ages 18-65)
8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
You can access Mayo Clinic Express Care Online 24/7, 365 days a year. If you submit your questionnaire during the listed business hours, you will receive an answer within one hour. If you submit after hours, you will be contacted by 9 a.m. the next day.
The cost of using Mayo Clinic Express Care Online is $49. Check with your insurance company to see if it will cover all or part of the cost. If Mayo Clinic Express Care Online cannot treat your health concern and you are advised to see your provider, the charge will be waived.