Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Speaking of Health5 ways to build strong bones as you ageMay 23, 2019
Locations & Services
As a Wisconsin native, it is a pleasure to return and serve the community through Mayo Clinic Health System. The organization strives for the highest quality and innovative health care for all patients.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with family, travel and outdoor activities, including hiking, camping and skiing.
Training & Credentials
- Medical College of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Orthopedic Surgery, St. Louis School of Medicine, Missouri
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgery, University of Missouri-Columbia
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Fractures of the ankle, leg, lisfranc, thigh, arm and elbow
- Fractures of the pelvis and hip joint
- Morton's neuroma
- Pediatric trauma and growth plate fractures
- Treating complications from a previous injury or condition