Mayo Clinic Health System Hospice is committed to:
- Quality, patient and family-centered care for individuals facing a terminal illness, and no longer pursuing curative treatment.
- Providing Hospice services at the patient's home, whether a private residence, assisted living or long-term care facility.
- Providing comfort and compassion during the final journey of life.
- An individualized care plan for each patient.
- An interdisciplinary team approach to the patient's physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs.
- Expertise in pain and symptom management.
- Education and preparation of patient and family for death at home.
- Bereavement support for the family for one year following the patient's death. Services include individual grief support, grief seminars, support groups for adults and teens and a grief camp for children.
Mayo Clinic Health System Hospice Program believes:
The highest quality of living is achieved when the family unit and the Hospice team together offer:
Hope, Opportunity, Support, Presence, Individualized care, Comfort, Encouragement.
Making the Hospice Choice
A Journey with Hospice
The Fallenstein Family of Mankato, Minnesota, shares their journey with Hospice through Mayo Clinic Health System. Mark Fallenstein, a husband, father and grandfather, was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer in 2013.
Madison East Center1400 Madison Ave., Mankato, MN 56001
- Mon-Fri:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Hours subject to change on holidays.