Volunteering at Mayo Clinic Health System is an exciting and rewarding opportunity that matches caring people with services that provide help and comfort to patients and their families. People of all ages and from all walks of life volunteer at Mayo Clinic Health System, where they can find fellowship and fulfillment helping others while honoring our primary value — The Needs of the Patient Come First.
- Make a difference in the lives of patients and their families.
- Use existing talents and develop new skills.
- Explore careers.
- Socialize, network and meet new friends.
- Stay active and exercise.
- Receive recognition through events and awards.
- Live a happier and healthier life.
If you are interested in volunteering in the medical center or Chaplain Services, please complete the Volunteer Application Form or call Volunteer Services at 507-385-2678. If you are interested in volunteering in Hospice, please call 507-385-2618 or 1-800-327-3721, ext. 2618 (toll-free).
Thank you for your interest.