How Do You Know What Type of Care to Seek?
All health care professionals want to provide you with the best possible health care in a convenient and timely fashion. That’s why care is offered in a variety of settings. Learn more.
The Emergency Department at Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato offers comprehensive emergency services with the region's only full-time, board-certified emergency medicine physician staff. Our state-of-the-art facilities and access to highly specialized services mean patients can receive quality health care, close to home. As part of Mayo Clinic Health System, we are dedicated to putting patient needs first.
- Level III trauma center
- Full-time board certified emergency medicine physician staff
- ACLS/TNCC trained registered nurses
- Dedicated System Trauma Alert Team (STAT)
- Rapid access to multiple specialties
- State-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment capabilities including: ultrasound, helical CT, interventional radiology, MRI, angiography, cardiac cath lab
- Complete stroke care and pediatric/adult neurosurgical capabilities
- Evaluate and manage acute coronary syndrome
- Telephone consultation to help evaluate and triage emergency patients throughout the region
- Sexual Assault Resource Team
- If your emergency medicine provider suspects you are having a stroke, he or she will activate the telestroke hotline at Mayo Clinic, which connects them to a Mayo Clinic vascular neurologist. The vascular neurologist will provide a real-time, audiovisual consultation and evaluation. Having this technology available reduces the risk of stroke-related disabilities for our patients. Read more about telestroke.
Always call 911 if you have an emergency.
Related Upcoming Classes & Events View More
Stroke Support GroupMankato, MN
Thinking FAST: Stroke Awareness and PreventionMankato, MN
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
- Emergency Department Hours:
- Open 24 hours
- Clinic Hours:
- Mon-Fri:7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Clinic hours subject to change on holidays.