- A physician-led organization that is quality driven and patient focused.
- The University of Minnesota Mankato Family Medicine Residency Program, located at our Mankato – Eastridge location.
- An outstanding professional growth environment working with specialist providers throughout Mayo Clinic Health System and Mayo Clinic.
- A first-class facility and practice style which would be of interest to physicians who are comfortable in a traditional office and hospital setting. Managed care penetration is low here and payment problems are rare. A helicopter is based in Mankato 24/7.
- Employee status, nationally competitive income, generous vacation and an excellent benefit package which includes paid malpractice insurance, paid relocation, two retirement plans, paid family medical, generous CME allowance and more.
- Mankato is a metropolitan area rated as one of America's most livable small cities. Mankato is a regional center for commercial, entertainment, higher education, retail and health care services.
- A progressive community with:
- Very low crime rate.
- Excellent schools that have obtained a gold medal rating (top 16% in the nation).
- Several area colleges, one of which is home to the U.S. Annual Nobel Conference.
- Outstanding four-season recreational activities.
- Many other fine quality of life characteristics.
- Very easy access to the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area, which is 75 minutes north.
There are fewer and fewer career opportunities occurring in parts of the country which offer both a satisfying professional career and excellent quality of life. The Mankato area and surrounding communities is one of them.