Speaking of HealthTips to help parents prepare kids for the flu shotNovember 13, 2019
Speaking of HealthWhat is urge incontinence, and how is it treated?August 23, 2019
Speaking of HealthUterovaginal prolapse — What's that?July 17, 2019
Excellent pregnancy care that fits your busy life.
Mayo Clinic OB Nest, a new Mayo Clinic-developed program available at Mayo Clinic Health System, makes pregnancy care easier and more convenient than ever before. Online and telephone appointments replace a few trips to the clinic, saving you time and travel. An at-home fetal heart monitor lets you and your family listen to baby’s heartbeat anytime, enhancing your peace of mind and allowing you to share the excitement of pregnancy. Plus, access to expert answers when you need them helps keep life simple and more serene.
Mayo Clinic Health System provides comprehensive support throughout one of life's most amazing experiences. You can rely on our obstetrics and gynecology experts for:
- Mayo Clinic OB Nest, an ultra-convenient, time-saving and reassuring pregnancy health care program.
- Answers whenever you need them from expert obstetrics nurses and providers.
- A wide variety of resources to help you maintain your confidence throughout pregnancy and after giving birth.
- Trusted prenatal care information, childbirth classes and birthing tips before baby’s arrival.
- A delivery based on your unique birth plan, plus advanced pain-relief options.
- Expert post-partum care, with board-certified NICU providers and state-of-the-art NICU facilities.
- Parenting classes as your new baby grows and develops.