Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Speaking of HealthOne woman's addiction journeyMarch 29, 2018
Locations & Services
Albert Lea, MN
Fountain Centers408 W. Fountain St., Albert Lea, MN 56007
Training & Credentials
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Duluth
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Minneapolis
- Master's Degree in Public Health, University of Minnesota School of Public Health, St. Paul
Adult psychiatry, child and adolescent psychiatry, and addiction psychiatry through the Division of Adult Psychiatry and Psychology at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
Division of Adult Psychiatry and Psychology at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota.
- Rural mental health
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Addiction psychiatry
- Neurobiology of addictions