Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Locations & Services
I enjoy spending time with family, traveling and being in the outdoors. I like many sports, including football, baseball, hockey, snowboarding and golf.
Training & Credentials
- Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York
- Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York
- American Medical Association
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Physiological Society
- Orthopaedic Research Society
- Dr. Charles Neer’s last surgical case: A historical perspective; November 2016
- Management of the Biconcave (B2) Glenoid in Shoulder Arthroplasty: Technical Considerations; May-June 2016
- Is premorbid glenoid anatomy altered in patients with glenohumeral osteoarthritis?; September 2013
- Comparison of patient-specific instruments with standard surgical instruments in determining glenoid component position: a randomized prospective clinical trial; December 2012