Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Locations & Services
I chose Mayo Clinic Health System because of its dedication to its value that the needs of the patient come first. To me, this is more than just a value statement. This is truly my goal in every interaction I have with a patient. I aim to empower patients by educating them about their genetic information.
In my free time, I enjoy binge-watching TV shows, cooking, hiking, and spending time with family, friends and my cat.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor’s degrees, Biology and Psychology, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Master’s degree, Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology and Genetics, with a focus in genetic counseling, University of Minnesota-Minneapolis
- American Board of Genetic Counseling, Inc.
- National Society of Genetic Counselors
- Wisconsin Genetic Counselors Association
- Genetic hearing loss
- Hereditary cancer syndromes
- Prenatal ultrasound anomalies