Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Locations & Services
Kathy Augustine, C.N.P., provides pediatric orthopedics services in La Crosse on an outreach basis from Mayo Clinic in Rochester. Appointments are available via a referral from your child's primary care provider, or you may call the Department of Pediatrics at 608-392-9881.
Training & Credentials
- Master's degree, Nursing, Minnesota State University in Winona
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Association of Southeastern Nurse Practitioners
- Congenital and developmental conditions, such as, intoeing (feet turned inward), genu varum (bow-leggedness), genu valgum (knock-knees) and pes planus (flat foot)
- Limb length discrepancy
- Pediatric spine and musculoskeletal disorders