Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Speaking of HealthTop 10 reasons for staying awake during hand surgeryApril 07, 2017
Locations & Services
Training & Credentials
University of Alabama School of Medicine, Birmingham
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota
Completed Fellowship training in surgery of the hand at the Philadelphia Hand Center and Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Surgical treatment of disorders of the hand, wrist, and elbow
- Fractures and dislocations of the hand, wrist, elbow
- Tendon and nerve injuries
- Compressive and traumatic nerve conditions
- Microvascular surgery
- Arthritis of the hand, wrist and elbow
- Reconstructive surgery of the hand, wrist, elbow, including arthroscopy and arthroplasty
- Treatment of developmental and congenital hand differences