Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Locations & Services
I grew up in a large farm family in rural Wisconsin. I have a great love for children and the changing seasons found in Wisconsin. In my spare time, I enjoy time with family, baking, outdoor activities, painting, reading and volunteering.
Training & Credentials
- Master's degree, Mental Health Counseling, University of Wisconsin-Stout, Menomonie
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Anxiety-related disorders
- Attention deficit
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Behavior analysis
- Child development
- Foster and adoptive care
- Use of cognitive behavior and dialectical behavior skills
- Utilizing education to support individual needs and empower others to become more autonomous
- Working with children up to age 18, couples and families