Need to make an appointment?
- Cancer Diagnosis
- Common Cancers
- Cancer Treatments
- Radiation Oncology
- Supportive Care
- Breast Cancer
- Andreas Cancer Center
- Coping With Cancer
- Cancer Resources
Patient StoriesQuick recovery from kidney cancer with ablation therapyOctober 10, 2019
Patient StoriesFamily, faith and science help battle brain tumorSeptember 23, 2019
Patient StoriesHospice patient shared special ties with Mayo Clinic Health SystemSeptember 06, 2019
Speaking of HealthLiving in fear: Cancer recurrenceAugust 19, 2019
Patient StoriesA voice for epithelioid sarcoma: Cancer survivor shares story to help othersJuly 22, 2019
Patient StoriesCancer survivor advises men to get checked for testicular cancerJuly 15, 2019
If you are diagnosed with cancer, the following supportive services and experts are available to keep you and your loved ones healthy in mind, body and spirit.
- Breast Cancer Care Coordinator - Comprehensive support, guidance and education for patients with abnormal mammogram results, ensuring streamlined care and attentive communication.
- Cancer Physicians
- Cancer Support Group - Compassionate cancer-related education and support.
- Certified Oncology Nurses
- Chaplain Services - Care for the emotional and spiritual needs of you and your loved ones.
- Financial Counseling - Assistance with finance-related questions so you can put all of your focus on healing.
- Hospice - If you are facing a terminal illness and no longer pursuing curative treatment, Hospice provides comfort and compassion during your final journey of life.
- Nutrition Care - Consultation with a dietitian who specializes in cancer nutrition. The dietitian can help you understand and address your unique nutritional needs as a cancer patient. Once you're feeling better, you and your dietitian can shift your nutritional plan to healthful eating to reduce your risk of cancer recurrence. Ask your health care team for a referral to see a registered dietitian.
- Primary Care Providers
- Radiation Therapists
- Social Services - Counsel available to assess your personal circumstances and provide support to you and your loved ones. Your oncology team will arrange a consultation with a social worker as needed.
Related Upcoming Classes & Events View More
Cancer Support GroupMankato, MN