- Cancer Diagnosis
- Cancer Treatments
- Radiation Oncology
- Supportive Care
- Breast Cancer
- Andreas Cancer Center
- Coping With Cancer
- Cancer Resources
Need to make an appointment?
Hospital and Clinic
Speaking of HealthWhy you should screen early and vaccinate against cervical cancerFebruary 12, 2018
Speaking of HealthMolecular breast imaging FAQJanuary 03, 2018
Speaking of HealthWhat is thyroid cancer?November 28, 2017
Speaking of HealthImportant information for breast cancer preventionOctober 19, 2017
Patient StoriesBreast cancer survivor wonders “What if?”October 12, 2017
Speaking of HealthStaying positive, supporting others helps Cathy fight against breast cancerOctober 05, 2017
If you are diagnosed with cancer, the following supportive services and experts are available to keep you and your loved ones healthy in mind, body and spirit.
- Breast Cancer Care Coordinator - Comprehensive support, guidance and education for patients with abnormal mammogram results, ensuring streamlined care and attentive communication.
- Cancer Physicians
- Cancer Support Group - Compassionate cancer-related education and support.
- Certified Oncology Nurses
- Chaplain Services - Care for the emotional and spiritual needs of you and your loved ones.
- Financial Counseling - Assistance with finance-related questions so you can put all of your focus on healing.
- Hospice - If you are facing a terminal illness and no longer pursuing curative treatment, Hospice provides comfort and compassion during your final journey of life.
- Nutrition Care - Consultation with a dietitian who specializes in cancer nutrition. The dietitian can help you understand and address your unique nutritional needs as a cancer patient. Once you're feeling better, you and your dietitian can shift your nutritional plan to healthful eating to reduce your risk of cancer recurrence. Ask your health care team for a referral to see a registered dietitian.
- Primary Care Providers
- Radiation Therapists
- Social Services - Counsel available to assess your personal circumstances and provide support to you and your loved ones. Your oncology team will arrange a consultation with a social worker as needed.
Related Upcoming Classes & Events View More
Cancer Support GroupMankato, MN