2019 Child Maltreatment Conference Materials
Conference materials are the property of the presenter/author and are intended for use by registered conference attendees only. Links below open PDF files in a new browser window.
- Beyond ACE's: Introductory Framework for School Staff, Teachers, Early Childhood Educators and Parents - Tony Iniguez
- Best Practices in the Community Response to Sex Trafficking - Angela Rabbitt, D.O.
- Medical Response to Sex Trafficking of Minors - Angela Rabbitt, D.O.
- Understanding and Working with Women and Girls with Female Genital Cutting - Kathryn Leggitt, M.S.
- Looking Out for Child Abuse: Recognition & Evaluation of Sentinel Injuries - Chris Derauf, M.D.
- ACES Fact Sheet
- 20 ways to strengthen student-teacher connections
- Challenging behaviors in children with complex trauma
- Correcting behaviors by giving clear messages
- Defiance and discouragement
- Lying and denial in children with complex trauma
- Kid poses in animal yoga
- Focusing and calming activities
- Sensory processing and regulation
- Female Genital Cutting (Kathryn Leggitt)
- How Trauma Impacts Memory and Scenarios Handout (Ali Alstott)
Return to conference main page