Mayo Clinic Health System – Franciscan Healthcare
Clinic at Belle Square
Whether you live, work or are just visiting downtown La Crosse, a Mayo Clinic provider is within walking distance. The 6,500 square foot clinic combines the access and efficiency of an express care clinic with the primary and acute care normally found in a larger clinic setting.
WellMe Sessions - convenient educational programs from Health Promotion, the Employee Assistance Center and Nutrition Services. Classes are held over the Noon hour or after work. Sessions are held in the first floor multipurpose room (northwest corner) of the Belle Square complex.
- Walk-in and same day appointments
- Primary care visits
- Treatment for injuries and illness
- Employee Assistance services
- Laboratory testing and screening
- Onsite radiology/imaging
- Wellness programs
- Joseph Behn, M.D.
- Katie Etten, P.A.- C.
- Michelle Frischmann, A.P.N.P., F.N.P.- C.
- Ivy Heims, P.A.- C.
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- 232 3rd Street North, Suite 100. First floor on the far Northwest corner of the Belle Square complex.
- Parking & Map