Effective Monday, July 1, 2019
Urgent care services provided at Belle Square will transition to the Mayo Clinic Health System Onalaska Clinic (191 Theater Road). Urgent Care services in Onalaska will expand to 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
The Belle Square clinic will close on July 1 for remodeling and reopen later this year as the new home for Mayo Clinic Health System Occupational and Employee Health.
Mayo Clinic Health System – Franciscan Healthcare
Clinic at Belle Square
Whether you live, work or are just visiting downtown La Crosse, a Mayo Clinic provider is within walking distance. The 6,500 square foot clinic combines the access and efficiency of an express care clinic with the primary and acute care normally found in a larger clinic setting.
- Walk-in and same day appointments
- Primary care visits
- Treatment for injuries and illness
- Employee Assistance services
- Laboratory testing and screening
- Onsite radiology/imaging
- Joseph Behn, M.D.
- Katie Etten, P.A.- C.
- Michelle Frischmann, A.P.N.P., F.N.P.- C.
- Ivy Heims, P.A.- C.
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- 232 3rd Street North, Suite 100. First floor on the far Northwest corner of the Belle Square complex.
- Parking & Map