Adult volunteers must be 18 or older and able to commit to volunteering on a regular basis.
Applications are accepted any time throughout the year. Complete the application.
After you submit your application, Volunteer Services will review it and, if selected, contact you for an interview. If you are accepted into the program, you must complete these enrollment requirements before volunteering:
- Background check
- Immunization review
- Attend volunteer orientation
- Complete the volunteer training program
We look forward to working with you to make a difference in the lives of our patients and staff.
If you have questions related to volunteering, call:
- Barron: Call 715-537-6766 or email Connie Dennis.
- Bloomer: Call 715-568-6177, or email Karen White.
- Eau Claire: Call 715-838-3262, or email Lisa Nielsen.
- Hospice: Call 715-464-5265, or email Jessica Entzminger.
- Menomonie: Call 715-233-7314, or email Karen White.
- Osseo: Call 715-233-7314, or email Karen White.
- Rice Lake: Call 715-537-6766 or email Connie Dennis.