Through respectful and confidential partnerships with our patients, you receive expert, comprehensive and compassionate health care.
You will benefit from our comprehensive array of services for individuals and families as we strive to provide behavioral health services that are integrative and effective by offering evidence-based treatment that puts your needs and those of your family first.
Behavioral Health Services include:
- Addictions services for you or a family member suffering from addiction (Eau Claire only).
- Group therapy services provided by (Eau Claire only):
- Board-certified psychiatrists
- Licensed psychologists
- Licensed professional counselors
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Licensed marriage and family therapists
- Clinical substance abuse counselors
- Psychiatric services, including a physician evaluation, medication education and medication management.
- Psychology services, including psychological testing and diagnostic evaluations.
- Psychotherapy/Counseling, including individual, couples, family and group psychotherapy.
- Transitions, a partial hospitalization program, offers an alternative to hospitalization for adults whose psychiatric illness is impairing their ability to successfully function (Eau Claire only).
Outpatient Behavioral Health Locations:
Inpatient Behavioral Health Locations:
- Eau Claire — For more information, call 715-838-3274.
For more information on services and to schedule an appointment, call 715-838-5369.