Receive expert, comprehensive and compassionate behavioral health care from us through a respectful and confidential partnership with you.
Benefit from a comprehensive array of services for individuals and families as we strive to provide behavioral health services that are integrative and effective by offering evidence-based treatment that puts your needs and those of your family first.
Behavioral Health Services include:
- Addictions services for you or a family member suffering from addiction (Eau Claire only)
- Group therapy services provided by (Eau Claire only):
- Board-certified psychiatrists
- Licensed psychologists
- Licensed professional counselors
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Licensed marriage and family therapists
- Clinical substance abuse counselors
- Psychiatric services, including a physician evaluation, medication education and medication management
- Psychology services, including psychological testing and diagnostic evaluations
- Psychotherapy/Counseling, including individual, couples, family and group psychotherapy
- Transitions, a partial hospitalization program, offers an alternative to hospitalization for adults whose psychiatric illness is impairing their ability to successfully function (Eau Claire only)
Outpatient Behavioral Health Locations:
Inpatient Behavioral Health Locations:
- Eau Claire — For more information, call 715-838-3274.
For more information on services and to schedule an appointment, call 715-838-5369.