Featured TopicA doctor's warning about the dangers of vapingOctober 17, 2019
In the CommunityOvercoming a genetic disorder, shyness and finding her placeOctober 17, 2019
Speaking of Health11 tips for keeping safe during hunting seasonOctober 15, 2019
If you experience back pain, you should know there are tips and tricks for easing the pain rather than making it worse. Don’t let back pain slow you down.
- Sitting down when your back aches
- Bending over to tie your shoes or put on your socks
- Engaging in high-impact exercises
- Reaching unnecessarily or twisting your entire body
- Bending from the waist
- Doing exercises that bring you forward
Check it out to find out what you should do instead. Your back will thank you.