Patient StoriesGoodbye to pain after long-delayed hip surgeryFebruary 11, 2019
Speaking of Health5 tips to help your teen manage acneFebruary 01, 2019
Patient StoriesHome care aids recovery after heart-assist implant surgeryJanuary 31, 2019
If you experience back pain, you should know there are tips and tricks for easing the pain rather than making it worse. Don’t let back pain slow you down.
- Sitting down when your back aches
- Bending over to tie your shoes or put on your socks
- Engaging in high-impact exercises
- Reaching unnecessarily or twisting your entire body
- Bending from the waist
- Doing exercises that bring you forward
Check it out to find out what you should do instead. Your back will thank you.