Speaking of HealthChanging the approach to pink eyeApril 19, 2019
Speaking of Health14 common food package claimsApril 18, 2019
Speaking of HealthWhy schedule a back-to-school physical before school’s even out?April 17, 2019
If you experience back pain, you should know there are tips and tricks for easing the pain rather than making it worse. Don’t let back pain slow you down.
- Sitting down when your back aches
- Bending over to tie your shoes or put on your socks
- Engaging in high-impact exercises
- Reaching unnecessarily or twisting your entire body
- Bending from the waist
- Doing exercises that bring you forward
Check it out to find out what you should do instead. Your back will thank you.