Speaking of Health7 steps to take to maximize health, safety of professional driversDecember 13, 2018
Speaking of Health5 tips to manage stressDecember 10, 2018
Speaking of HealthTop 5 FAQ about vaccinesNovember 29, 2018
If you experience back pain, you should know there are tips and tricks for easing the pain rather than making it worse. Don’t let back pain slow you down.
- Sitting down when your back aches
- Bending over to tie your shoes or put on your socks
- Engaging in high-impact exercises
- Reaching unnecessarily or twisting your entire body
- Bending from the waist
- Doing exercises that bring you forward
Check it out to find out what you should do instead. Your back will thank you.