Speaking of HealthThink outside the cereal boxOctober 22, 2018
Patient StoriesRainbow baby brings joy after long journey to parenthoodOctober 22, 2018
Patient StoriesPalliative, hospice care ease transition for terminally ill manOctober 18, 2018
If you experience back pain, you should know there are tips and tricks for easing the pain rather than making it worse. Don’t let back pain slow you down.
- Sitting down when your back aches
- Bending over to tie your shoes or put on your socks
- Engaging in high-impact exercises
- Reaching unnecessarily or twisting your entire body
- Bending from the waist
- Doing exercises that bring you forward
Check it out to find out what you should do instead. Your back will thank you.