Next Class: 07/16/2019
Screenings: WIAA Sports Physical
Rice Lake, WIMayo Clinic Health System
331 S. Main St., Suite H
Student athletes who are age 13 as of Aug. 1 through grade 12 can receive a WIAA sports physical by a medical provider at these locations and dates:
WALK IN-ONLY WIAA SPORTS PHYSICAL CLINICS (first come, first serve)
- Barron: Monday, July 22, 2–6 p.m.
- Chippewa Falls: Tuesday, July 25, 2–6 p.m.
- Eau Claire, Clairemont Campus, Wednesday, July 17, 4–7 p.m. and Thursday, July 25, 4–7 p.m.
- Elmwood: Tuesday, July 16, 8 a.m.–noon
- Glenwood City: Thursday, July 18, 8 a.m.–noon
- Menomonie: Tuesday, July 16, 3–6 p.m. and Wednesday, July 31, 3–6 p.m.
- Mondovi: Wednesday, July 24, 3–6 p.m.
- Osseo: Wednesday, July 17, 3–6 p.m.
- Rice Lake: Tuesday, July 16, 2–6 p.m.
Physicals cost $20 on these dates only, and payment is required on date of service. If athletes are unable to attend on any of these dates or their insurance requires a different type of exam, athletes can schedule an appointment on another date at the regular physical exam rate.
Students under 18 are required to have a parent or guardian with them the day of the clinic.
This sports physical is not intended to replace care or treatment from a primary care provider. If you have an underlying medical condition or concerns about health issues that may restrict participation in sports, please schedule an appointment with your primary care provider.
Athletes are asked to bring a completed WIAA card from their high school (contact the high school office).
While getting a sports physical, students also can update these immunizations at an additional cost, which may be billed to insurance: Chickenpox, HPV, meningococcal and Tdap.