Next Class: 10/31/2019
Support Groups: The Nature of Grief
Eau Claire, WI
Mayo Clinic Health System
1221 Whipple St.
Lower-level Courtyard Conference Room 3
Use hospital entrance.
Park in the free ramp.
This educational series explores grief as a natural process, allowing participants to learn about the grief process and seek connection, healing and wholeness following the loss of a loved one. Attend any or all sessions:
- Sept. 5 — Grief as a natural process
- Sept. 19 — Common reactions to grief
- Oct. 3 — Adjusting to new roles in life
- Oct. 17 — Seasons of grief
- Oct. 31 — Remembering and mourning
- Nov. 14 — Keeping or changing traditions
- Dec. 12 — Finding hope in the holiday season