Next Class: 06/27/2019
Support Groups: The Nature of Grief
Eau Claire, WI
Mayo Clinic Health System
1221 Whipple St.
Lower-level Courtyard Conference Room 3
Park in the free ramp.
This educational series explores grief as a natural process, allowing participants to learn about the grief process and seek connection, healing and wholeness following the loss of a loved one. Attend any or all sessions:
- April 4 — Grief through the seasons
- April 18 — Growing in times of bereavement
- May 2 — Grief as a natural process
- May 16 — Common reactions to grief
- May 30 — Adjusting to new roles in life
- June 13 — Defining what normal means again
- June 27 — Remembering and mourning
- July 11 — Keeping or changing traditions
- July 25 — Healthy ways of coping
- Aug. 8 — Grief through the seasons
- Aug. 22 — Finding hope and meaning
Call 715-464-5086 for more information.