Next Class: 05/24/2018
Screenings: Sports Physicals - Albert Lea
Health Reach Campus
1705 S.E. Broadway, Albert Lea
4:30 to 6 p.m.
Cost — Free
This is a FREE sports participation physical examination only, please note the following:
- Immunizations will not be offered. If your child needs an immunization, please call your primary care physician, nurse practitioner or physician’s assistant.
- Forms/Packets are available for pick-up at Health Reach Campus, Albert Lea High School Athletic office, or Patient Education at Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea.
- If the form is incomplete or unsigned, your child will be unable to participate.
- Athletes are asked to dress in loose fitting clothing and gym shorts. Girls should wear a sports top or swim suit top.
- If your child wears glasses or contact lenses, have them wear or bring them as a vision screening is part of the exam.
- Caffeine or sports drinks should not be consumed prior to the exam.