Next Class: 03/21/2019
Fitness & Weight Management: Mayo Clinic Diet Program: March-June
Mayo Clinic Health System in La Crosse
Lang Conference Room
Weigh in at 4:45 p.m. – Class time 5 to 6:15 p.m.
The Mayo Clinic Diet Program is:
- Based on the New York Times bestseller, The Mayo Clinic Diet: Eat well. Enjoy life. Lose weight
- A 12-week class providing information on weight loss, nutrition, physical activity, and other healthy lifestyle behaviors
- Facilitated by a registered dietitian with an exercise physiologist and psychology counselor (PhD) as guest speakers.
- Presented in a group setting to promote an environment of sharing and support
Participants also receive:
- The Mayo Clinic Diet Journal ($16.95 value)
- The Mayo Clinic Diet: Eat well. Enjoy life. Lose weight. Hardcover book. ($27.95 value)
- Pre-program and post-program biometric screening which includes a detailed body composition analysis ($50 value)
- Individual 30-minute session with dietitian ($50 value)
Contact Clinical Nutrition at 608-392-9587 if you have questions.
Register early, seating is limited.
Price is $199 for Mayo Clinic Health System patients and $249 for non-patients. Class fee to be paid at time of registration.