Next Class: 04/18/2018
Fitness & Weight Management: The Mayo Clinic Diet Program
700 West Avenue South
First Floor - Lang Conference Room
Class meets weekly on Wednesdays from April 18 to July 11 (no class on July 4)
Weigh-in: 4:45 p.m.
Class: 5 to 6:15 p.m.
The Mayo Clinic Diet Program is:
...an interactive weight management group class for adults with an elevated Body Mass Index (BMI).
Based on the New York Times bestseller, The Mayo Clinic Diet: Eat well. Enjoy life. Lose weight
- A 12-week class providing information on weight loss, nutrition, physical activity, and other healthy lifestyle behaviors
- Facilitated by a registered dietitian with an exercise physiologist and psychology counselor (PhD) as guest speakers.
- Presented in a group setting to promote an environment of sharing and support
- The Mayo Clinic Diet Journal ($16.95 value)
- The Mayo Clinic Diet: Eat well. Enjoy life. Lose weight. Hardcover book. ($27.95 value)
- Pre-program and post-program biometric screening which includes a detailed body composition analysis ($50 value)
- Individual 30-minute session with dietitian ($50 value)