Next Class: 03/19/2018
Special Event: Hospital Open House
Mayo Clinic Health System
1222 E. Woodland Ave.
Join us for an open house to celebrate the completion of the new hospital wing. A ribbon-cutting ceremony will be held at 4:30 p.m. Tours and refreshments will be provided.
- The $4.9 million, 8,640-square-foot project was completed in one year.
- There are 10 new rooms for patients who require an overnight or multiday stay.
- Each room is nearly twice the size of previous rooms with plenty of space for family and visitors to participate in their loved one’s recovery.
- Rooms include wireless internet access, televisions, private bathrooms and showers and integrated ceiling lift systems.
- Patient meals are provided by a room-service style menu.
A new family lounge is near all patient rooms.