Next Class: 04/25/2019
Community Education: Chronic Kidney Disease Class
Eau Claire, WI
Mayo Clinic Health System
1221 Whipple St.
Nephrology Conference Room
This class is offered on the third Monday and fourth Thursday of each month. Get detailed answers to these questions:
- What is hemodialysis? How is it done?
- What is peritoneal dialysis? How is it done?
- Should I consider a kidney transplant?
- What is supportive care?
- What things are most important when considering treatment options?
- How can my family and I cope with kidney disease?
- Are there dietary changes I need to make?
Free parking is available in the ramp at the corner of Fulton and Whipple streets.