Next Class: 04/21/2018
Community Education: Child and Babysitting Safety Classes — April 21
Mayo Clinic Health System
700 West Ave. S.
Hospital Building - Main Level
Lang Conference Room
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Gain the skills and confidence to be a great babysitter.
The class features hands-on activities, interactive video and discussion to teach young adults how to:
- Care for infants and children
- Make good decisions, solve problems and stay safe
- Be good leaders and role models
- Handle emergencies, such as injuries, illnesses and accidents
- Education for youth who are getting ready to safely stay at home alone
Open to boys and girls ages 10 to 14 years old. Lunch will be provided.
Advance registration is required.