Overview of services in Albert Lea and Austin
- Transition Timeline
- * Childbirth Services
- * Medical/Surgical Hospitalization Care
- * Observation Beds
- Investing in the Future of Albert Lea and Freeborn County
- Making Decisions Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow
- Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers)
- Engaging With Our Communities
- In the News
- Submit Your Comments
KSMQ Health Connections
Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea and Austin is partnering with KSMQ Public Television to air a live weekly health topics show called “KSMQ Health Connections.”
The program features physicians discussing health care topics, such as opioid addiction, diabetes, cancer care, eating healthy during the holidays, and much more. The program will air on Tuesdays from 7 to 7:30 p.m. and runs Sept. 18 through Dec. 11.
If you missed the live show, links will be posted below as they become available.