Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Locations & Services
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
Hospital and Clinic501 N. State St., Waseca, MN 56093
Training & Credentials
University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, N.H.
- Chief Resident - Jordan B. Fieldman's Intern Award
- Clinical Neurophysiology - Hospital for Special Surgery, New York Presbyterian Hospital, Memorial-Sloan Kettering, New York, N.Y.
- Neuromuscular Disorders - Mayo Clinic, Rochester
- Board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Subspecialty in clinical neurophysiology with added qualifications
- Entrapment neuropathies
- Carpal tunnel
- Inherited and acquired myopathies: weakness, muscle aches, spasms and contractures
- Neurophysiology (EMG/NCS)
- Peripheral neuropathies: numbness and tingling