LAKE CITY, Minn. — In preparation for the upcoming high school sports seasons, multiple sites within Mayo Clinic Health System will be offering pre-participation sports physicals for area high school athletes. Screenings will be held at the following Mayo Clinic Health System sites:
- Cannon Falls, Minnesota: 32021 County 24 Blvd.; Wed., July 27, 4-7 p.m. Call 507-263-6001 for an appointment.
- Ellsworth, Wisconsin: 530 W Cairns St.; Wed., July 27, 4-6:30 p.m. Call 715-273-5061 to make an appointment.
- Lake City, Minnesota: 500 W. Grant St.; Tues., July 19; Thurs., July 28; and Thurs., Aug. 4, 4:30-6:15 p.m.; Call 651-345-1100 to make an appointment.
- Red Wing, Minnesota: 701 Hewitt Blvd.; Wed., July 27, 5:30-8 p.m. Call 651-267-5000 and ask for the pediatric scheduler to make an appointment.
- Wabasha, Minnesota: 1202 Fifth Grant Blvd. W.; Wed., July 27, and Mon., Aug. 1, 4:30-6:15 p.m. Call 651-565-4571 to make an appointment.
- Zumbrota, Minnesota: 1350 Jefferson Drive; Wed., July 13, 4-6:30 p.m. Call 507-732-7314 to make an appointment.
The cost for the screening will be $20 per student with all proceeds to benefit the participant’s school. Insurance will not be filed and immunizations will be not offered during this time. A parent or guardian must be present at the time of the screening.
# # #
Mayo Clinic Health System consists of clinics, hospitals and other facilities that serve the health care needs of people in more than 60 communities in Georgia, Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin. The community-based providers, paired with the resources and expertise of Mayo Clinic, enable patients in the region to receive the highest-quality health care close to home.
Press ContactAsia Zmuda