Mayo Clinic Health System – Franciscan Healthcare’s new Arcadia clinic at 895 South Dettloff Drive is now open. The new facility replaces the existing clinic on South St. Joseph Avenue.
Services provided at the clinic include Family Medicine with prenatal care, Lab, Radiology including Ultrasound, and Behavioral Health. In addition, cardiology specialists visit the Arcadia clinic once a month. The approximately 12,500 square foot clinic features an abundance of natural light, large exam rooms and incorporates design elements from the former St. Joseph’s Chapel.
“Our new clinic allows us to provide the quality health care that this community deserves in a convenient location,” said Bert Hodous, M.D., site leader for the Arcadia clinic. “We are pleased to offer more comfortable and efficient care for our patients.”
- 12,500 square feet
- 13 exam rooms, one procedure room, dedicated space for Behavioral Health and Anticoagulation Clinic
- Services offered include: Family Medicine, Lab, Radiology, and Behavioral Health plus select specialty outreach
- Clinic is staffed by five providers
- Cost is approximately $4.25 million
- Address: 895 South Dettloff Drive
- Clinic Hours: 8am to 5pm with some evening appointments available
Press ContactRick Thiesse