LEROY, Minnesota — Beginning May 1 through July 21, Mayo Clinic Health System in LeRoy will be changing its hours temporarily for clinic visits to Monday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. This change is due to a temporary leave of absence for Alice Kaasa, certified nurse practitioner, to care for a family member. The clinic in LeRoy will be closed for patient appointments the week of April 24, as well as the week of May 29 through June 9 due to no provider availability. The pharmacy will remain open during these weeks.
Mary Fargen, certified physician assistant at Mayo Clinic Health System in Adams, will be the provider covering for Alice on Monday’s and Thursday’s in LeRoy. The pharmacy at the clinic in LeRoy will remain open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., and Friday 8 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. The clinic is closed on Wednesday for appointments.
There are many affordable and convenient care options available now to help you stay close to home as much as possible for your care, including:
- Nurse Line ― trusted health care advice from a registered nurse to help you determine if your condition can be cared for at home or if you need an office visit or you need immediate medical attention. Call the main phone number at the Austin campus and ask to speak to a nurse ― Austin: 507-433-7351
- Patient Online Services ― message your care team about common health care issues, refill prescriptions, view test results at mayoclinichealthsystem.org/patient-online-services.
- Express Care Online ― convenient online care for patients age 18 months – 75 years for common concerns such as sore throat, pink eye, ear infections, etc.
Secure online visit through your Patient Online Services account. $49 fee.
- Express Care ― a walk-in clinic that offers health care services for common illnesses and minor injuries such as, allergies, colds, ear infections, immunizations, etc.
Austin’s Express Care in the new Austin Hy-Vee will open in May ― Express Care locations also located in Albert Lea’s Hy-Vee and at two Rochester Hy-Vee locations
- Urgent Care ― same-day health care services offered for common illnesses and minor injuries. Services include lab and radiology, with access to emergency care if needed
- Emergency Department ― emergent health care services offered for severe and life-threatening situations that require immediate attention.
If you need health care services during times when the clinic in LeRoy is not open, you can continue to receive the same high level of care at one of our nearby Mayo Clinic Health System locations across Southeast Minnesota, including Adams and Austin. To schedule an appointment at Mayo Clinic Health System in LeRoy call 507-324-5305 or in Adams call 507-582-3547.
Press ContactMandie Siems