RED WING, Minn. — Patients will soon have additional appointment options to schedule early morning and late afternoon primary care appointments at Mayo Clinic Health System.
Beginning Oct. 3, patients at Mayo Clinic Health System locations in Cannon Falls, Lake City, Red Wing, Wabasha, and Zumbrota can schedule visits with their primary care team outside of traditional daytime business hours. Primary care appointments in the departments of Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics will be available between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. up to four days per week.
“We have listened to feedback from our communities and we know that convenient appointment times are important to patients,” says Tom Witt, M.D., CEO of Mayo Clinic Health System in Cannon Falls, Lake City and Red Wing. “We are excited to offer early and late appointments that are centered around our patients’ schedule.”
- Cannon Falls: 32021 County 24 Blvd., Mon.- Thurs. 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Fri. 7 a.m.-5 p.m., Sat. 8 a.m.-10 a.m.
- Lake City: 500 West Grant St., Mon. & Wed. 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Tues. & Thurs. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Fri. 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Red Wing: 701 Hewitt Blvd., Mon – Thurs. 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Fri. 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wabasha: 1202 Fifth Grant St., Mon. & Wed. 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Tues. & Thurs. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Fri. 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Zumbrota: 1350 Jefferson Dr., Mon. & Wed. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Tues. & Thurs. 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Fri. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Primary care teams can care for your primary health needs including general medical exams, well-child visits, acute care needs, chronic disease management, immunizations and more.
To schedule an appointment call your local clinic or go to Patient Online Services to log in to your secure online account.