BLOOMER, Wis. — Five graduating seniors from Bloomer, Chippewa Falls, Colfax, McDonell and New Auburn high schools, recently received $500 scholarships from Mayo Clinic Health System – Chippewa Valley.
- Bloomer: Megan Sarauer will attend the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse to pursue a degree in biology.
- Chippewa Falls: Sara Heller will attend the University of Wisconsin-Madison to pursue a degree in liberal arts and premedicine.
- Colfax: Jarrod Rudi will attend North Dakota State or the University of Minnesota-Duluth to pursue a career in radiology or pharmacy.
- McDonell: Zachary Gilles will attend Central Michigan University to pursue a degree in physical therapy.
- New Auburn: McKinze Berg will attend Chippewa Valley Technical College to pursue a career in respiratory therapy.
Charitable gifts to Mayo Clinic Health System help the organization with its mission of promoting the health and meeting the health care needs of patients. Donations support building and expansion projects, medical equipment, services, and other programs and opportunities to benefit the community.
For more information or to make a donation to Mayo Clinic Health System, please call Development at 715-838-3219, or visit mayoclinichealthsystem.org/donate.
# # #
Mayo Clinic Health System consists of Mayo-owned clinics, hospitals and other health care facilities that serve the health care needs of people in 60 communities in Georgia, Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin. The community-based providers, paired with the resources and expertise of Mayo Clinic, enable patients in the region to receive the highest-quality health care close to home.
Press ContactKristin Everett