The ophthalmologist at Mayo Clinic Health System in Waycross treats a wide array of eye problems, including cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration and corneal disease.
Eye problems are often related to other conditions, such as in diabetes or thyroid disease. In these cases, Dr. Lott can coordinate plans of care with other specialists in a comprehensive and integrated way.
Dr. Lott provides consultations and specialized services in:
- Retinal tears
- Graves’ disease
- Dry eye syndrome
- Age-related Macular Degeneration (wet or dry)
- Posterior capsular opacity
- Foreign body removal (corneal and conjunctival)
- Chalazion - excision and drainage
- Tear duct stenosis
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Plaquenil toxicity testing
- Entropion and ectropion
- Ingrown eyelashes - epilation
- Ptosis, “Droopy Eyelids” - blepharoplasty, levator resection
- Strabismus - including exotropia and esotropia
- Excision and biopsy of eyelid lesions
- Pterygium Excision
- Vascular Occlusions
We are committed to providing the highest quality care and look forward to meeting you.