To begin a student request, complete the following steps:
Once the request is approved:
- For non-nursing, complete and submit the Clinical Experience Request Form. Nursing experiences are requested and approved in Student LINK.
- Review the following documents (link below):
- Resource Packet Faculty
- Verifying Students Charting
- Clinical Nursing Instructor Learning Packet
- Complete the Computer Badge Access Request Form for each student group at least three weeks prior to the experience, and submit to email@example.com.
- Ensure students have submitted the required Student Signature Page to academic organization.
- Download and print copies of the Student Nurse Assignment Form to be placed on the patient care unit.
- Ensure students have received their LAN ID/password and EMR login/password information prior to their first day.
- Arrange to meet with the patient care manager and/or supervisor prior to clinical rotation start date.
- Refer to the Student Parking Lot Map for parking information.
- Use the Student Scavenger Hunt for unit/site orientation.
Click here to access the documents referenced above.