Through respectful and confidential partnerships with our patients, we provide expert, comprehensive and compassionate health care.
Crisis Resources Card
We offer a comprehensive array of services for individuals and families. We strive to provide behavioral health services that are integrative and effective by offering evidence-based treatment that puts the needs of patients and families first.
Behavioral Health Services
- Psychiatric services — We provide you with physician evaluation, medication education and medication management.
- Psychotherapy/Counseling — You can receive individual, couples, family, and group psychotherapy with our staff.
- Psychology services — We provide psychological testing and diagnostic evaluations.
- Addictions services (Eau Claire only) — If you or a family member is suffering from addiction, we provide addiction therapy for you and your family.
- Group therapy services (Eau Claire only) staffed by:
- Board-certified psychiatrists
- Licensed psychologists
- Licensed professional counselors
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Licensed marriage and family therapists
- Clinical substance abuse counselors
Outpatient Behavioral Health Locations
Inpatient Behavioral Health Locations
- Eau Claire — For more information, call 715-838-3274.
For more information on services and to schedule an appointment, call 715-838-5369.