Mayo Clinic Health System in Red Wing Home Care provides compassionate and professional services tailored to your individual needs. The home care team supports your independence while you remain safely at home.
- Medication management to assist with setting up and teaching about your medications
- Wound care and dressing changes
- IV therapy
- Physical therapy to assist with strength and mobility
- Occupational therapy to assist with safety barriers in your home
- Health education
- Assisting with financial concerns and resources
- Social and emotional support
- Spiritual support
- Assistance writing a health care directive
- Speech and language pathologist
- Home health aides to assist with personal cares
- Telehealth monitoring to track your blood pressure, heart rate and weight at home
Medicare, Medical Assistance and most insurance companies will pay for skilled nursing or therapy services while you are homebound or having difficulty getting around.
Requesting home care services can be done by anyone. Call 651-385-3410 for more information.